Harding Logistics Ltd is a family-run furniture distribution business operating across the south of England.
To optimise the fleet around seasonal demand across a range of locations, whilst minimising downtime and maintaining a professional brand image.
A Flexible Hire solution allowed Harding’s to right-size their fleet to meet fluctuating demand. Knights Van Hires network was utilised to manage vehicles locally in peak and off-peak times.
Van specific types were sourced to create a consistent and professional brand presence.
Knights Van Hire enables Harding Logistics Ltd to maintain its no-cost vehicle maintenance by providing no downtime with hassle-free onsite servicing. I am particularly happy with constant new vehicle replacements to ensure the fleet stays younger and greener.Managing Director, Cole Harding
- Reduced downtime
- Lower maintenance costs
- Vehicle tracking
- Mobile servicing
- Harding Logistics rapid growth meant they required reliable and flexible vehicle arrangements
- Knights Van Hire has a reputation for finding specific vans using its 35 years of industry experience to source from its network
- Replacements vehicles provided to minimise downtime
- Customer’s specification van makes and model needs listened to, to provide a professional image to fit in with the current fleet
- The customer has moved from purchasing vehicles from our sales team to moving to a full-rental service and having Knights Van Hire be used as a managed service provider to keep downtime to a minimum
Extra Long Van
Jumbo Sprinter or similarFind out more