I don’t have a UK driving license

Not at all, but please understand we can only hire to non-UK licenses if you’re 25 years and above and held your license for 2 years or longer. Please note we will have to add an additional £400 onto your excess and we would recommend you purchase the Excess Protection. We will require driving license, passport, and proof of address to get our insurance approved.

Back to Latest News